Friday, December 5, 2008

Ultimate Frisbee?? HUH!?!?!

Okay Class were going to teach a whole entire lesson on Ultimate Frisbee....we are going to split it up in pieces and each person in class will teach the nect progression. (This is was Dr. Yang stated in class) WHAT!! This is what went through my mind. Im mean i have played Ultimate before but never taught it. Boy did i have my work cut out for me. I was to teach how to recieve the pull and game play from there. I needed to do my reasearch on Ultimate and the tricks to the trade. After reaseaching the material and going over what i was going to teach i felt confident in my lesson. I learnt that just because you haven't taught something before doesn't mean you should freak out as a teacher. Research was essential for me and i learned that as a PE teacher you aren't going to know everything forwards and backwards but will a little hard work you'll be just fine....

No comments: